Corporate Membership in HSF provides not only necessary support of the institution and its work, but also aligns your company with the values and spirit of Savannah’s pioneering preservation organization. Your support as a Corporate Member signals your commitment to keeping Savannah the culturally rich and historically significant place that is so important to so many.
Also included in Corporate Membership is inclusion in HSF’s Green Pages. The Green Pages is HSF’s online directory of businesses that support preservation in Savannah. HSF members, supporters, and followers are encouraged to consult this valuable tool when considering local resources.
Your membership supports our preservation initiatives. Through your investment, your company will
- Ensure HSF’s tradition of saving the buildings, places, and stories that define Savannah’s past, present, and future continues;
- Receive exclusive members-only invitations to lectures and special events;
- Have the opportunity to sponsor HSF events and programs;
- Be on the inside track about important preservation issues and upcoming events through HSF’s monthly Preservation Bulletin e-newsletter;
- Receive recognition in HSF’s Annual Report; and
- Enjoy a 10% discount at the Davenport House Museum gift shop.
1733 Society (corporate) - $2,500
All corporate membership support benefits, plus:
- Exclusive invitations to 1733 Society private parties, events, and excursions;
- Opportunity to sponsor HSF programs, Preservation Bulletin monthly newsletter, and other offerings;
- Recognition and preferred seating at select events; and
- Exclusive Green Pages ad (company logo with hyperlink, contact information, and company description in prominent box with preferred placement).