HSF is now on Twitter! Become one of our "tweeps" and follow us today! Click here to view our Twitter page!
The Davenport House
This historic property was saved by Historic Savannah Foundation in, 1955 and opened as a fully restored museum house in 1963.
Our Revolving Fund
Nationally recognized for saving hundreds of historic buildings in Savannah, our Revolving Fund began in 1959. Our current Revolving Fund properties are available for purchase and rehabilitation.