Our HSF Wish List
There are more ways than one to support Historic Savannah Foundation! Donate to our wish list and help us obtain the items we need to continue to preserve and protect Savannah’s heritage through advocacy, education, and community involvement.
Fill out the form at the bottom of the page or call our office (912.233.7787) if there is an item listed that you are interested in donating. We will be recognizing each of our donors on this page as we receive items from our wish list. Please let us know if you do not wish to be listed as a donor.
- Glue gun all-purpose mini glue sticks- 5/16″ or 7/16″ diameter (pack of 100)
- Glue guns (2-4)
- Water-based markers (2 sets)
- Colored pencils (2 sets)
- Two (2) iPads
- Plastic chair mat
- 20″ Flat screen monitors
- Laminating machine
- Metal storage shelves (3)
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Quark XPress 9
- Adobe Creative Suite (Design Premium)
- Two (2) coolers (large w/wheels)
Vehicle (for events and programs)
- Delivery Van (used or new)
If you are interested in donating your time and talent as a volunteer, please email Frances Colón, Membership & Volunteer Coordinator at fcolon@myHSF.org or 912.233.7787.